Yield: 6-8 servings
Bring the flavor to your next tailgate with these epic steak tacos, loaded with the satisfying taste of Dr Pepper. Inspired by #PepperPack ambassador Madison C. In partnership with Tasty.
- ½ cup Dr Pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1½ pounds skirt steak
- Corn tortillas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- ½ bunch cilantro, minced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- Handful radishes, thinly sliced
- Lime wedges
- Whisk together Dr Pepper, olive oil, salt, pepper, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice. Pour over steak, and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Remove steak from marinade, and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side. Close grill lid to allow steak to finish cooking through.
- Grill tortillas. Pile steak on tortillas. Garnish tacos with tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, radishes, and lime wedges.