Yield: 10 servings
Dr Pepper makes a darn good glaze, especially when it’s for coating bacon-wrapped meatballs. In partnership with Tasty.
- 20 slices thick-cut bacon
- 40 frozen meatballs
- 1 can Dr Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375º F (190º C).
- Slice each piece of bacon in half, and wrap around each meatball.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until bacon is cooked.
- Combine brown sugar, Dr Pepper, salt, and cayenne in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Let cook until glaze becomes thick and syrupy.
- Once bacon and meatballs are cooked, drain on paper towels.
- Brush glaze onto meatballs.